Thursday, January 21, 2010

Testing venues & working hard

















We went to take some photos of a wedding venue, to see what it all looked like from behind a camera :)


Here's Theo being unintentionally very artistic (see me floating around in his sunglasses' reflection?)


And this is the view of Theo's work, from his front porch (square thing in middle of picture). He rang me from work and told me to wave in his direction, as he was jumping round on top of the building. My mother in law to be and my little sister were also waving and we got his yellow Spongebob towel and waved it around as a sort of big yellow beacon. He was this little moving shape on the blop thing on top of the building. So we do get to see each other while he's working, after all.
  

1 comment:

  1. That is very funny and strange that you can see him from your house!!

    ReplyDelete