Thursday, October 15, 2009

Show and Tell Friday

Here are some of my favourite plants: my geraniums! I especially love my scented ones & am always looking for them at markets & nurseries & in people's front yards lol ;)


This one is a lemon-scented geranium. It was only planted last year & has grown heaps.

This one came from a market & was
labelled as a clove-scented geranium.
It does have a weird spicy smell.

This one came from a local nursery & the tag calls it 'Westray'. It has a strange herb-y smell, almost like fresh coriander. I love the pinky-purple coloured flowers :)

This one came from a cutting from my dad's garden. It is a peppermint scented geranium & the leaves are big and velvety-furry.












Here's the host blog here.

5 comments:

  1. I love scented geraniums. I'd love to smell that peppermint one. Very pretty. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful! I always wished I had a green thumb.I just dont seem to have it though. Chocolate mint is supposed to be one of the easiest things to grow and mine is dying. Very disappointing. But your geraniums are beautiful! Thanks for sharing! -April

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm...a scented geranium sounds wonderful. How do you winter them over?

    Enjoy your weekend!
    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love scented geraniums! I think the clove one sounds so interesting! Thanks for joining in on Show and Tell!

    ReplyDelete