Monday, December 21, 2009

Doing & seeing

Visiting Col, Jess the dog looks
on while he prepares the orange
gun for shooting. Good fun :)


One thing I love to see when I'm driving (to the                   
extent that I'll change lanes to follow it more closely)         
is the little newborn calves travelling down the road            
in the back of some farmer's ute.


And this is neighbour Theo and I dismantling an old brick BBQ in his backyard. I severely bruised my thumb with the hammer. I earned the description of 'tough as nails' from this endeavour. 
















         

                                                                                                                                                                                          


 Here is Junie acting in a typically bizarre fashion.



Here is a rather picturesque shot of Southern Cross station, on a recent Melbourne trip. Made me feel all happy and spring-like.













    

No comments:

Post a Comment