Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas, gardens

Our cactus flowered, I was quite amazed :). 




The zucchini was the only vegetable we got into the ground this year. I was preoccupied with lying on the couch. Also because of this, they rarely get cooked & instead grow to gigantic proportions on the bush. Here is Theo demonstrating umm I don't know what.


Had a nice Christmas Eve service at our church, it was great, haven't had one of those for years (the past few years they've had a Christmas morning service).

Some nice Chrissie pics. 




And Christmas day. Even the dog gets a present :).








And the rest of the day was at Theo's parents house :). 




And then we had Boxing Day/ my sister Mim's bday/ Christmas with her. 


I made a present for someone, but I didn't get time to do another one before Christmas, so she got the 'practice' one lol ;). 


Now for a shot of my favourite nasturtium. 


And I was craving plain apple pie, so Theo made me one, complete with love hearts :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment