One of these things is flannelette pyjamas. I have a favourite pair of pink cupcake ones, which I could happily run around all day in. Comfy, pink, fluffy, cupcake, pretty, pyjamas.
They go along with a number of other things that I do like about winter. Warm blankets, a warm, happy cat, sitting in bed listening to the rain (sometimes watching it through window, too!), reading a book.
What else do I like about winter / cold weather? All the positive things for once.
- Cups of hot chocolate
- Open fires (not that I have one at the moment!)
- Electric blankets and hot water bottles
- Beanies and scarves & lots of woolen things, including blankets
- Cuddling a warm cat or rabbit
- Frost on the grass in the morning
- Fog and mist, especially with trees and paddocks and cows
- Rain on the roof when you're warm & snug inside
- All those lovely warm comfort-food meals that you don't enjoy so much in warmer weather! i.e. casseroles, lasagna, rice pudding, nice hot baked fresh oven-y cakes & desserts
- Soft green grass
- All the bulbs that start flowering in the garden now
- Not having to water the garden so much ;)