Monday, August 3, 2009

We Love Wicket

Wicket the Ewok. Well, I finally finished him (he didn't take that long to crochet, it was all the embroidering his little face and everything that I procrastinated doing for ages, because I'm not so good at that!).

My sister loved him (a birthday present) and while she was unwrapping him (a slow process) the rest of us who knew what it was sat there with these intent looks on our faces, slightly hysterical, trying not to laugh, and my little sister did let out a manic giggle which set the rest of us going for a while. We're all used to crazy otherwise inexplicable behaviour.

So, he was a hit.

The pattern came from here.

And here he is.



If you are still in the dark about who exactly he is meant to be, you need to watch Star Wars (the oldies) and even better, Caravan of Courage, a movie masterpiece from the 80's.

No comments:

Post a Comment